Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can you Watch an Entire NBA Game without getting bored?

I can say with the NFL I can but not NBA. Too many games on too many nights.



Can you Watch an Entire NBA Game without getting bored?nba spurs





Me? No!



Can you Watch an Entire NBA Game without getting bored?basketball ,nba teams



sometimes if the team is really good
Only if it is an exciting playoff game then and if my favorite team is playing then I wont get bored. But during a regular season game I get bored all the time because a lot of the plays are not that exciting.
Yes, I can!
Yeah, it's great.
the nba is the only one with games i never get bored with. in slow football games i get bored, hockey, baseball, but never basketball, things can happen quickly
Well it depends on who is playing. When you're watching a game between two low scoring or defensive teams, obviously it's going to get a little boring. However, if you watch games that have the Denver Nuggets, Phoenix Suns, Golden State Warriors, or LA Lakers, then usually the game is much more interesting. Those teams are the top four scoring teams in the NBA, so the games are usually up tempo.
I honestly can not sit and watch a full NBA game without getting bored. They get really sloppy and it just drives me crazy. I ususally enjoy watching the last 4 min or so or sometimes if 2 teams are playing that are really good and it is an important game such as a playoff game.
NCAA march madness is much more exciting than NBA. but just talking about NBA, it really depends on whos playing. for example, the game rite now on ABC (Spurs vs. Mavs) is terrible. if its teams like phx, goden state, denver then it is better
depends on who is playing in the nfl you get the best game possible every week so that help it out
Well.., I've watched one and I got pretty bored.. But the second time I came, I imagined them b*tchslapping each other or in funny pink underwears.. It really makes you crack up and not bored..
Sports are fun to play or watch live but, NBA on tv is so not fun.
If I'm in the stadium watching a game I won't get bored because I'm snacking on some delicious nachos with a hot dog with a side of a large Pepsi.
Not unless the Lakers are playing

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish