Thursday, December 3, 2009

NBA live 07 xbox 360 (only people that have played the game please)?

i cant decide! some player review say its terrible and the balls in being stolen through the ball handelers bodys and rebounding through the back board.....other player reviews say its a sick game with sick graphics, and ok gameplay...(for me game play is a a huge issue...it cant be that bad) my nieghbor has nbal 2k7 so i planned on getten the "other" NBA game so we have both to play....but is live sooooo bad that i should just get 2k7??? also i love the 3 point contest...its fun compitition vs friends i have the live 06 demo on my 360 and its really great with no gliches and great graphics...i thought live 07 would be the same...help me out THANKS



NBA live 07 xbox 360 (only people that have played the game please)?nba store





I'd rather play 2k7 then NBA live... but i wouldn't say Live is horrible... I would recommend renting it out first and play it a little before you make your decision. If your neighbor has 2k7 you may like Live personally the ball through the body and backboard kinda turned me off of it but it's not horrible to play.



NBA live 07 xbox 360 (only people that have played the game please)?nba salary ,nba teams



2k7 is far better this year. I have been a fan of live for many years,but this year, i went with 2k7 instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish