Thursday, December 3, 2009

Will NBA tip off game be full?

Had anyone been to NBA games around Christmas?



My friend and I plant to see LAKERS V.S Cavaliers on 12/20 2007



It's my first time going to a NBA game, just wondering if the seat



will be full? Because is not play off yet...



Is the upper concourse too far to sit? Is the view clear up there?



Will NBA tip off game be full?nba trade rumors





haha if kobe is not in the lakers then my guess is hell no



Will NBA tip off game be full?nba standings ,nba teams



Depends on how many people will be stupid enough to watch their favorite reality show instead. Reality shows have destroyed television and last year got higher ratings than playoff events in sports. Its pretty sad. American Idol sucks.
If the Cavs are good then the arena will be full.



You should have a pretty good view, but if you could get closer I would. Your time might be more enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish