Thursday, December 3, 2009

First time you went to a NBA game?

What was your first experience at an NBA game like?



http://www.nbaboards.net/



http://www.nbahoopsonline.com/



First time you went to a NBA game?nba 07





Never been 2 one



First time you went to a NBA game?sports tickets ,nba teams



Got freebies from work and got a great dinner before the game. Got great seats and since I'm in SLC, (yuck, I'm a Chicago girl), I saw the Jazz play Phoenix. I love the Jazz but also love Steve Nash and was hoping someone would push him out of bounds on to my lap. (I was praying that wouldn't happen with a big meaty center.) Didn't happen though, but the whole game went by too fast, and I was amazed by all the noise and energy. Jazz won, and my only regret was that I wasn't close enough to either of the teams to hear them talking.
The Celtics beat the pacers I was six
GSW against LAC back in 1991.
wen i was about 5 the clipps were playing against john stockten the mailman and the utah jazz



the jazz won by like 30 lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish